Mobile Man Anchor Systems
At the heart of the system is Latchways’ unique constant force technology. The Constant Force Post is contained within an anchor device consisting of a galvanised steel frame and galvanised steel weights bolted in a circular formation onto rubber coated base weights. In the event of a fall, the Constant Force Post deploys to limit the load on the system while the weights simultaneously create a friction anchor between the unit and the roof surface.
- Applicable where there is an occasional safety at height requirement.
- Can be used on a wide range of surfaces including concrete, single ply, bitumous membrane.
- No need to puncture the roof membrane to fix the system.
- Special rotating anchor turns through 90 degree for maximum user flexibility.
- Each anchor device protects a single user.
- Conforms to BS EN 795 class E.
- For use on flat roofs with a maximum 5 degree pitch.